Lets be Friends: Skype: foolserrant Steam: foolsErrant Twitter: @BluntTheKing You can call me James or Blunt but don't call me James Blunt that's someone else. Cis male, He/Him pronouns but if you want to use they that's fine too. This blog can be nsfw but I try to tag all of it. If you want me to tag something don't be afraid to ask me!
insane and crazy are words im really working to get out of my vocab, but i need to be more vigilant about them :\
moonsona is a menace
always post the rules
answer the questions from the person that tagged you
write 11 new ones
tag 11 people
1) favourite prepared food ever
mmmm i love a pasta more than most things….
2) take a ‘what is the colour of my aura/soul’ quiz and tell me what you got
Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.
"tend to be in great health" lmao
3) whats one bad game that you cant help but like
I love baroque for the ps2…. its so bad
4) would your mother be ashamed if she looked under your bed rn
yeah because its full of empty 12-pack soda boxes that i promised myself i wouldnt just throw under my bed lmao
5) whats your favourite combination of two words
black ops, idk why i think its just fun to say
6) do you love me
you’re a nerd
7) do you like using teaspoons or tablespoons for soup
i dont eat soup but i do eat cereal and i love teaspoons for cereal, tablespoons is too much
8) should i get a sweet tea later or a coke from mcdonalds
get whichever is cheaper but love yourself doin it
9) did you ever read those stories on quizzila that were like NARUTO- 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN
nah i was too busy rping my kirby oc to do nerd junk like that
the guy in glasses in the back i guess but i know its a trick question they’re all bad because you gave me this question reine
11) what song do you sing most when you’re alone in the house
ok so there’s this one old ass kinds game for pc called richard scarry’s busytown, and there was this one part where you clicked on stuff and the wind would blow and things would happen, it was for 2 year olds. that part had a like repetitive little tune that played and its been stuck in my head literally all my life.
either that or rhythm section want-ad by tmbg
1) How are you?
2) What do you think is your biggest accomplishment?
3) What do you regret the least, like you still regret it but things turned out ok?
4) If you weren’t doing what you’re doing now, what do you think you’d be doing?
5) What do you know you’d be doing?
6) What’s your morning routine?
7) Give me the best verse of a song you know.
8) Now give me the worst verse of a song.
9) Whats the best bad movie you’ve ever seen?
10) Now the worst good movie?
11) If video games are art, is the mainstream gaming audience performance art?